Kompas schreef op 5 april 2019 13:42:
Wellicht dan toch vertrouwen in het bereiken van de doelstellingen uit onderstaand vanuit Pharming afgegeven Outlook voor 2019 !!Outlook 2019
For the remainder of 2019, the Company expects:
• Continued growth in revenues from sales of RUCONEST®
, mainly driven by the US and Western Europe operations.
• Continued achievement of positive net earnings during the year
• Continued investment in the expansion of production of RUCONEST® in order to meet the growing demand for RUCONEST® internationally.
• Investment in further clinical trial programs for RUCONEST® with low-volume concentrated liquid intramuscular and subcutaneous versions of RUCONEST® for both acute treatment and prophylaxis of HAE, as well as research into other more convenient routes of administration.
• Investment in clinical trials to explore pre-eclampsia and acute kidney injury for RUCONEST®/rhC1INH.
• Investment in development of the new pipeline programs in Pompe disease and Fabry’sdisease, and other new development opportunities and assets as these occur.
• Increasing marketing activity where this can be profitable for Pharming, such as opening new countries for RUCONEST®.
• We will continue to support all our teams and marketing partners in order to enable the maximization of the sales and distribution potential of RUCONEST® for patients in all territories, as we continue to believe that RUCONEST® represents a fast effective, reliable and safe therapy option to treat acute angioedema attacks in patients with HAE.