Piddybull. schreef op 22 januari 2022 17:58:
Regarding the ARO-ENaC update at clinicaltrials, Arrowhead has a history of always properly documenting the correct study status, as well as the correct primary completion and study completion dates. If you look back to Arrowhead's dropped DPC drugs (ARC-520, ARC-AAT, and ARC-521), the study statuses for those drugs were updated to Terminated or Withdrawn in a timely manner. For ARO-ENaC, the newly extended primary completion and study completion dates suggest that dosing could restart anytime within the next 2 months and easily finish all dosing by the primary completion date, as well as finish gathering all required follow-up data before the study completion date.
This suggests to me that ARO-ENaC is back, otherwise the study status should have been updated to "Suspended" for the time being (or not updated at all). Also, I would think that the data they have from the lowest dose cohort in CF patients is probably decent enough, especially since it appears that dosing is back on. The big question is when will the company PR this news, and when will they release the data they have to date? My guess is that information is material enough for a PR to be issued in short order - perhaps within a week. The company might be waiting for final approval from the FDA to restart, which could be the reason for any delays.
BTW, any suggestions out there that the stock is dropping because of something the company did or didn't do are just unfounded, which is why I ignore and mute the noise. I currently see bargain basement prices in hundreds of biotech stocks out there and eventually those shares will get gobbled up and you can probably do great in over 90% of biotech. If we're not at the bottom yet, I can't imagine the sideline cash will wait much longer before taking advantage of the massive discount opportunities that are out there.