1. MLAC (10.21) - Founder is advisor to Bridgetown I and II (bringing and advising on deals) and close connection to the management team of Bridgetown.
2. LNFA- (10.23) - second spac, first spac was crypto and huge success. this is targeting legal tech
3. SNRH -(10.3) - Healthcare-related businesses serving the senior market. Management includes investors in ex Livingo, healthtech investor (SVB) and UnitedHealthGroup retired CEO.
5. LATN -(10.45) - "This is the second SPAC for the Union Acquisition team, having successfully finalized a merger with their first one. They have the experience and know how to get a deal done. LATN is one of the oldest SPACs live on the market today, with a deadline to complete a deal being April 17, 2021. If the Union team expects to complete a deal by their deadline and not go defunct, a deal announcement should happen any time now
6. PIAI -(10.46) - TMT, MedTech and Industrial Tech, china, india, SEA. strong management - Mike Cordano (Former COO of Western Digita)l; Mark Long (Founder of Silicon Valley Data Capital); Cathleen Benko (Former Chief Communications Officer of Deloitte, Member of Board of Directors of NIKE); Dixon Doll, (Co-founder, Accel Partners)
7. CONX -(10.49) - Chairman is Charles Ergen "visionary business figure in the TMT industry known for his outstanding capability as an operator, leader and innovator." Expect a 5G/Satellite target.
8. IIII -(10.5) - insurtech. previous spac inaq (metromille) doing well. but might be abit early
9. SBG -(10.51) - Target global consumer growth brand. Run by Sandbrigdge Capital. Invested in Farfetch, Peach and Lily
10. HTPA -(10.53) - tech. no obvious targets, but highland capital has solid vc record - nutonomy/clearblanc
11. ETAC -(10.53) - Led by Steven Singh, MD of Madrona, director at $DOCU -Jeff Clarke, ex CEO $KODK -Madrona VC group that invest in early stage tech companies -Targeting software / tech industry (no target yet)
12. FPAC -(10.7) - FPAC is a large Fintech SPAC with strong management, reduced founder shares (14.7%), undervalued in comparison to its peers. Previous spac led to 2 LOI, so likely to have LOI soon
13. FGNA - (10.7) - This is a high quality fintech SPAC that is one of the lead contenders in bringing PLAID public based on the SPAC’s focus on financial services technology \[2\]. They might also be bringing OppLoans fintech company public based on the CEO’s numerous likes and interest in OppLoans via Linkedin.
14. EQD -(10.72) - Chairman Sam Zell, the founder and Chairman of Equity Group Investments; CEO and Director Bill Galvin, the former CEO of Anixter; and CFO Philip Tinkler, the CFO of Equity Group Investments. The company plans to target a business in North America in the industrial sector with an enterprise valuation between $1 billion to $1.5 billion
15. ROCC- (10.73) - Routh CH Acq - Roth Capital Partners, previous SPAC ROCH meerging with PureCycle (up 80%), savvy investor but not alot of $, must have something planned