Drs P. schreef op 30 november 2017 22:55:
Nog even herhalen:
Altice continued to focus on executing on its strategy to create the best customer experience, the best infrastructure and the best content during the third quarter of 2017.
· Revenue growth and margin expansion driven by strong Altice USA performance with substantial headroom for further improvement across all operations:
o Altice N.V. Group revenue growth of +0.3% growth YoY on a constant currency (CC) basis in Q3 2017;
o Altice USA revenue growth of +3.2% YoY on a CC basis, and growth in Israel of +3.1% YoY on a CC basis, offset by slight revenue decline in France of -1.3% YoY and revenue decline in Portugal of -3.1% YoY due to mismanagement of rate events.
· Altice Group Adjusted EBITDA grew +4.2% on a CC basis driven by the strong growth of Altice USA +18.9% YoY on a CC basis under IFRS:
o Altice Group Adjusted EBITDA margin increased by +1.5 percentage points YoY to 41.0%;
o Altice USA reached an Adjusted EBITDA margin of 44.9% in Q3 (+6.1% pts YoY vs. 38.8% in Q3 2016), France margin decreased by -0.7% pts to 36.6% and Portugal margin increased +0.9% pts to 46.8%.
· Altice Group Operating Free Cash Flow grew +6.2% on a CC basis in Q3 driven by the strong growth of Altice USA +13.8% on a CC basis under IFRS.
· Progressing with fastest deployment of state-of-the-art fiber (FTTH) technology planned across Europe / U.S., targeting a global run-rate of c.4+ million FTTH homes passed p.a. by 2018:
o Leading fiber operator in France reaching over 10 million homes passed at the end of Q3 (+433k QoQ including FTTH acceleration), targeting nationwide coverage by 2025;
o Altice USA's fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) deployment is on track to reach one million homes constructed by year end 2018 (one million homes to be designed by year end 2017);
o Leading fiber (FTTH) operator in Portugal reaching 4 million homes passed at the end of Q3 (+177k QoQ), targeting nationwide coverage by 2020.
· Significant progress expanding into the media and advertising space; integrating NextRadioTV into Altice Media Group, combining Teads and Audience Partners with Altice's telecoms businesses (building the future of cross-screen advertising) and pending Media Capital acquisition.
· Altice One launch - new home entertainment hub to support significantly improved video, broadband and phone experience for Altice USA customers.
· Further strengthening and simplification of diversified capital structure, including taking SFR private and significant refinancing across Altice's SFR and Altice International credit silos. Agreement for SFR Group to acquire French Overseas Territory telecom business from Altice International.
Michel Combes, Chief Executive Officer of Altice N.V., said: "Our priority is execution on our clear long-term strategy: to be the number one operator for the quality of our wholly-owned telecoms infrastructure and the number one convergence player, providing the best customer experience with best-in-class financial performance.
Revenue growth and margin expansion for Altice Group are currently being driven by the strong performance of Altice USA. The launch of Altice One is just the beginning of a new, better and simple experience for our customers as we look to become the connected home provider of choice. And as we invest more in our fiber project and digitalisation we will continue to improve service metrics, further reduce churn and see additional efficiency savings.
In Europe, we are intensifying the operational focus to improve customer experience and return France and Portugal to growth. To support the turnaround here we are expanding our fiber FTTH coverage at an accelerated pace as well as continuing to invest in improving our mobile network quality and providing differentiated content bundles.
Lastly, we are also quickly expanding into the media and advertising space which are our fastest growing businesses in the Group today