brightlight schreef op 25 juni 2020 14:29:
Indeed, we are still waiting for a clear sign from the part of Exas that they will proceed with Idylla. Why can't these doctors ever be clear about anything? I suppose it is in their genes.
Meanwhile the shareprice is drifting lower once again, as was to be expected, in the absence of news. However there remain still so many unanswered questions, around which Bcart could easily produce a press-release:
- the status of the development of the Covid test
- the status of (RUO) sales in China/ Japan
- the status of the studies leading up to the start of the full approval process for tests in China/Japan (how much longer before the approval process can be set in motion)
- an excellent press moment could be the announcement of the first Idylla sold in either of these countries. I suppose that moment has already passed. Why not announce it to the world?
- are there still regulatory hurdles preventing wider RUO sales to other than the labs involved in the studies?
- what is the status on the sales start of Septicyte RAPID in Europe. We are 3 months since the launch already, a perfect moment to provide an update it would seem
- an update on the impact of Covid19 on sales would also be welcome
- what are the plans with regards to getting full approval for lung cancer tests in the States. Is there a timeline? Why does there appear to be no focus on that since, by their own admittance, lung cancer is the biggest market in the States.
So many questions ... . I am sure you can add a trainload too.